Baker Street Consulting Group (BSCG) specializes in designing and directing fundraising capital campaigns. We guide our nonprofit partner organizations through the entire campaign process, from project planning and implementation to successful conclusion.
Based upon recommendations developed in our feasibility studies, we will counsel your organization on how best to prioritize, target and successfully approach donor prospects while building a comprehensive Capital Campaign Program. Once that base is established, we pinpoint key activities that can best maximize leadership-level gift commitments from your various constituencies. By carefully directing your gift requests, we work to secure financial commitments ranging from individuals and local businesses to corporations and foundations.
Our goal is to help your organization articulate its vision and needs. Once those elements are determined, we'll help you develop a compelling Case for Support and all of the campaign marketing materials needed to reach out to your supporters. Sound planning, comprehensive organization and, ultimately, results-oriented campaign implementation are integral parts of the BSCG campaign process.
- Fulfill the role of Campaign Leadership – readily accessible Consultant Partner Team and ongoing professional counsel available to meet emerging needs, circumstances and opportunities
- Develop campaign plan, timelines, roles/responsibilities
- Direct and assist in implementing the campaign plan
- Maintain a deliberate focus on campaign impact opportunities
- Identify prospective donors and potential leadership/volunteers
- Donor cultivation and engagement, identifying local, regional and national foundations, individuals and business donors
- Guided approach strategies for major gift prospects
- Create/implement a donor recognition program
- Staff and volunteer major gifts training and coaching on the campaign process and “How to Make an Ask”
- Support for fundraising calls/presentations, talking points, letters, memos, applications and scripts
- Awareness Building of your nonprofit’s brand and the capital campaign
- Develop/refine the case for support and other key messages
- Awareness building and positive organizational impression
- Regular progress updates/reports to campaign leadership and to the Board(s) of Directors as needed
- Conduct your campaign to reflect highest industry standards and best practices